Mall "Monarch Plaza"
Presented: Vitaflex Ltd.
Sector: Development, Commercial real estate, Retail objects
Region: CIS, Republic of Belarus
Investment amount: 32000000 USD
Projects ID: PRJ000284
ENTERPRISE AND REAL ESTATE SALES OFFERWITH
Presented: Németh Csilla
Sector: Industry, Rural economy, Food industry, Livestock farming
Region: Abroad, Hungary
Investment amount: 5700000 Еuro
Projects ID: PRJ000340
Construction of youth - student hostel
Presented: Yerevan Medical Institute after Mehrabyan
Sector: Development, Culture, Commercial real estate, Hotels, Education
Region: CIS, Republic of Armenia
Investment amount: 2500000 USD
Projects ID: PRJ000362
350 000 000 USD
Combat robot consists of an autonomous robot sniper and the slave robot station (generator) power. Weight and dimensions are identical. Uses a unified tracked chassis, with four electric motors with total capacity of 4 kW. Speed 3-5 km / h, cruising range on one battery charge for at least 20 km. After a "rest", charging the batteries of a mobile station - the generator (slave robot), the movement can be continued, as the generator is supposed to use a current generator with deuterium (cold fusion) 3 kW (but may be on a different basisAs well as on the generator were conducted only laboratory experiments). The duration of such a station without refueling 10 - 15 years. Robot sniper, the same is equipped with generator power, hydrogen power of 5 kW for emergencies.
Summarizes the characteristics of the starting sample of combat robot - Sniper.
* The relative independence (autonomy), equipped with artificial intelligence - the robot to make their own tactical decisions this time. Strategic decisions, including the decision to destroy, take a person - the operator.
* Equipped with satellite navigation and communications, as well as a system of short-range radio for communication with other robots.
* Equipped with anti-electromagnetic weapons.
* The energy system of fighting robot allows for 10 years to operate continuously without maintenance.
* Ammo - 1000 rounds.
* Equipped with a Dragunov sniper rifle
* Detection range of 1500 meters the daytime, at night, 500 m
* The design of the robot can upgrade it in whole or in each node separately, without structural changes other nodes. Nodes are standardized and interchangeable.
* Dimensions [mm]: Width - 1200 Height - 1350 (the height of a mobile generator - 1500), length - 1500, the length of the robot are joined node - pointer to the robot generator - 500.
* Weight 400 kg.
* Speed 3-5 km / h.
Commercial products and technologies that we expect to receive (in place of a main product - fighting robots):
1. Power generator on hydrogen (generator). Application - robotics, vehicles, household appliances (home).
2. Batteries (Ionn - lithium, as well as their modification and equivalents). Application - robotics, vehicles, household appliances, aircraft.
3. Solar panels. (The innovative design and manufacturing technology). Application - robotics, vehicles, household appliances, aircraft.
4. Artificial Intelligence (processor system with the software). Application - robotics, vehicles, household appliances, aircraft.
5. Range of electromechanical devices. Needed for robotics components not produced in Russia. Can also be used in industry and everyday life.
6. Noise-resistant, digital data transmission system (the land - the land, and land - space). Large commercial potential has not, but it is a very complex and required for robotics.
7. Video surveillance systems of high-definition and digital image processing (basic intelligence). Great significance for robotics use in all intelligent systems, coupled with the recognition of images.
8. Metals with a built-in structure of the system, nano-carbon tubes.
10. Generators use the energy of the earth (nano)
11. The development of nanoelectronics and continued development of microelectronics (chips).
12. Current generator using cold fusion.
13. A number of scientific studies, which will not be disclosed. (Antimatter, "mikrotermoyadernye reactors, inexplicable in terms of modern science, but recorded phenomena, etc.)
Also expected to develop: Military robots - intelligence, military robot - rocket launcher, military robot - The Rocketeer (anti-tank missiles with laser guidance), the combat robot - antiaircrafter (based on a "boom"), combat robot - the headquarters of strategic decisions.
Basic science and technology, in which the Research Centre will develop:
1. Nano Science (nano technology, biotechnology, artificial intelligence, autonomous sources of power - for nano Cybernetics)
2. Development and production of autonomous military robots for military and space areas.
Ground robots: robots hands, robot intelligence, robot tanks ... Miniature robot spiders, robots, bugs, dust-robot, nano-robots.
Aerial robots: a mini planes, mini probes, mini helicopters ... robot bees, mosquitoes robots, molecular robots .... Nano - Robots.
Underwater robots, and water - the protection of underwater oil fields, the special operations and intelligence.
Battle space robots: Protection against space debris.
Is on consideration: in the Ministry of Defence, in the international fund of technologies and innovations, in regional investment structures.
Key economic indicators
Please login or register to post comments!
- Completion term - 2 years