Mall "Monarch Plaza"
Presented: Vitaflex Ltd.
Sector: Development, Commercial real estate, Retail objects
Region: CIS, Republic of Belarus
Investment amount: 32000000 USD
Projects ID: PRJ000284
ENTERPRISE AND REAL ESTATE SALES OFFERWITH
Presented: Németh Csilla
Sector: Industry, Rural economy, Food industry, Livestock farming
Region: Abroad, Hungary
Investment amount: 5700000 Еuro
Projects ID: PRJ000340
Construction of youth - student hostel
Presented: Yerevan Medical Institute after Mehrabyan
Sector: Development, Culture, Commercial real estate, Hotels, Education
Region: CIS, Republic of Armenia
Investment amount: 2500000 USD
Projects ID: PRJ000362
2 700 000 Rub
This is a property complex located in the Ramensky District of the Moscow Region, near the Moscow-Region town of Gzhel'.
The most effective use of this site would be the establishment of a multifunctional club complex including:
- A low-rise apart-hotel with apartment-style rooms (30 rooms)
- 20-30 small chalets (chalet-style apartments, with an area of 100-120 sq.m., on 400-600-sq.m. plots, of square or round timbers), with the possibility of short-term or long-term (including corporate) lease and purchase with the option of transfer to the trusted management of the complex operator
- A hunting and shooting club, organising hunts and fishing trips, seminars and competitions, including paintball and horse riding.
- A craftsman's workshop, with a showroom, master classes and tours
- An entertainment complex, including a year-round swimming pool, sauna complex, snooker room, winter garden, canteen and bar.
Other uses are also possible, including ceramic production.
The site has an area of 3.22 ha, is in our ownership, and is intended for manufacturing.
Structures: Total area of 1,500 sq.m., including a two-floor brick building of 1,233 sq.m. (the first floor of which was once a porcelain workshop of the producer Barmin and was built in 1903) and an attached pre-fabricated garage/hangar equipped with a 500-kg beam crane and three electric lifts.
Grounds: asphalt car park (4,900 sq.m.), remote-controlled automatic gates, fire extinction basin (50 sq.m.), well, garden plots.
Utility networks: independent substation (250 kW), gas supply (22,000 cubic m. annual limit), independent gas boiler, independent water source with a yield of 16.4 cubic m. per hour.
At present the property is being rented as a ceramics workshop.